It’s the simple things sometimes that make events great. A good color combination. A fantastic live band. Amazing food served to perfection. I often think that it’s the event decor and concept behind the event that makes it not just memorable, but enjoyable.
Now I’m not saying you have to go all out themed to the max or anything. But a little thought and a little planning go a long way, For example, a few weeks ago I shared this sophisticated blush and gold decor ideas board, perfect for any number of events. It’s traditional, elegant, sophisticated. It looks like it is a higher end event, not because of the blush pink, white, and gold. No, it looks so refined because of the strategic use of items and shapes combined.
Using those same colors: blush pink, white, and gold- I am able to create many feels to an event. For example, the board below is the same color combination, but with a modern flair, with an emphasis on feminine softness to it. Here’s what I had in mind for this take on a feminine soiree in blush and white:
Be sure to see where each element of this soft pink reception decor came from:
- Ribbon Chandelier in Shades of Pink and Blush – shared by Todd Events
- White Baby Grand Piano with Pink Hurricane Vases on a White Circular Stage Under a Crystal Chandelier – by The Angels
- Blush Pink Sequin and White Reception Lounge Seating – spotted on Pinterest
- Blush and White Event Tent and Decor with Draped Ceilings, Lounge Groupings, and Chandelier – shared in a round up by MODWEDDING
- Tented Blush Pink Draped Bar with Crystal Chandelier Accents – spotted on Pinterest
- Ivory White and Blush Pink Hydrangea and Rose Simple Centerpiece with Green Foliage Accents – shared by Katelyn James
- Simple Bud Vase Centerpiece with Blush Pink Roses on Blush Rosette Tablecloth Linen – shared on MODWEDDING
Don’t forget to pin your favorites for future reference: